YouPro YP-870 series Wireless Shutter Timer Remote doesn't just trigger your shutter wirelessly. It's also equipped to handle a long list of timer functions: self-timer, interval timer, long exposure timer, as well as controlling the number of continuous shutter releases. It works with a vast array of different cameras by using a different connecting cable (sold separately). The transmitter works at distances up to 300' (100 m) on any one of 99 channels over a reliable 2.4GHz frequency. Timer delays, exposure times, and intervals can be set for up to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds, in one-second increments. You can also choose anywhere from 1 to 99 continuous shots or you can set the ShutterBoss to take an unlimited number of photos. The receiver uses a CR2 lithium battery, and the transmitter uses 2x AAA batteries, which can last up to 4 years on standby.
- Low speed/High speed continuous shooting(Low speed continuous shooting 1second,Hihg speed continuous shooting 1/3 second,not need set the camera on Low/high speed continuous shooting)
- Receiver can be adapted to work with most other cameras by using a suitable camera release cable
- 99 possible radio channels, plus one universal channel, over the reliable FSK 2.4 GHz frequency
- No dip switches to set. One transmitter can trigger multiple receivers
- Up to 300' (100m)
- Trigger your camera wirelessly or wired
- ReleasePress halfway to focus; press full to trigger shutter
- Delay function gives you extra time to get into position
- Take multiple shots with one press of the trigger
- Control the amount of time between multiple shots
- Control the length of the exposure remotely
- Confirm pre-focus and exposure
- AAA transmitter batteries can last up to four years on standby
- EOS 10D, EOS 1D, EOS 1D C, EOS 1D mk II, EOS 1D mk II N, EOS 1D mk III, EOS 1D mk IV, EOS 1D X, EOS 1Ds, EOS 1Ds mk II, EOS 1Ds mk III, EOS 20D, EOS 20Da, EOS 30D, EOS 40D, EOS 50D
- EOS 5D, EOS 5D mk II, EOS 5D mk III, EOS 6D, EOS 7D, EOS 7D mk II, EOS D30, EOS D60
- Kodak DSC-530
- UKHP offer a range of affordable delivery options to suit your requirements.
- We dispatch order on the same day if payment received before 1pm. We use Royal Mail, InterLink Express and UPS for most of our consignments.
- Standard UK delivery service costs £2.5 per order and FREE UK delivery for order over £50
- Next Day Delivery for only £6.50 per order (order by 1pm)
Shipping service to EU
- We deliver to most EU countries and use Royal Mail Airmail or International Tracked service. (usually 4-7 working days but to Spain/Italy it may take up to 14 working days)
- Standard Royal Mail Air Mail services costs £3.0 per order to EU countries, and premium tracked service costs £8 per order.
- Assuming that all goods are in stock on your order and you have completed check out process then orders to UK addresses will be delivered within 2-4 working days and to EU addresses will be delivered within 4-10 working days. Posts to Italy and Spain might be a bit slow sometimes. This is the usual delivery timescale provided that no issues are encountered when attempting to take payment from your card.
Great prices, great service, all enquires will be answered promptly and professionally. We are here to provide you one of the best online shopping experience.
All email queries will be dealt with within 24 hours during weekdays. Refund and replacement will normally be processed withing 2 working days.
Shop with us with 100% confidence!