Please note this light doesn't support TTL.
- 600Ws, GN87, 9 steps of power adjustment(1/1 to 1/256). Stable color temperature at 5600±200K over the entire power range.
- Fully support high-speed sync (up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync.
- Optical and built-in 2.4G wireless transmission to offer stable output. 80M wireless control with precision.
- 11.1V/8700mAh large capacity lithium battery pack to provide 500 full power flashes and recycle in 0.01-2.5 second. DC/AC are both applicable(Change to AC alternating current module after lithium battery pack detached).
- 10W LED modeling lamp can adjust light brightness in three steps. Large and clear dot-matrix LCD panel offers convenient operation. With handle to adjust different shooting directions of the flash. USB firmware upgrades helps keep pace with the latest technology.
- 1 x AD600BM Main Flash (Bowens Mount)
- 1 x Lithium Battery
- 1 x Light Head Cover
- 1 x Flash bulb
- 1 x Charger Adapter
- 1 x Power Cable
Godox X1T-C Transmitter specifications:
- 5 GR group modes and 3 ratio grouping mode
- Fully support E-TTL, 1/8000s HSS, FEC, FEL and modeling flash
- 2.4G wireless transmission, operating distance can reach up to 100 meters
- Also support sync delay setting, wireless shutter release, zoom setting and memory function
- Compatible with Godox TT685 Speedlite and Godox X1R Receiver. (Not included)
X1T-C is compatible with Godox AD600, AD600B, AD600BM, AD360II, V860II, TT685, QTII.