SmallRig L-Bracket for Nikon Z5/Z6/Z7/Z6 II/Z7 II Camera APL2258 is a modular design with anti-twist flanges to keep the camera from twisting. The bottom plate adds 16.5mm height based on the original handgrip for pinky support. Both the base plate and side plate are Arca-type compatible dovetail plates enable the camera to mount in a vertical or horizontal position. It features a sensor centring line on each axis to align the camera on a tripod head and maintains complete access to the camera's battery and ports. The side plate can be extended to left if more room is needed for tethering or cable release. An included hex wrench on the bottom is used to tighten and adjust the L-bracket. Additionally, it is compatible with the Peak Design strap and includes a hand strap loop on the right side. Furthermore, 1/4"-20 mounting holes are located on the side and bottom for accessory attachment, such as Cold Shoe Mount 1593. The front of the baseplate comes with two M4 screws for FTZ Adapter Mount 2244 to protect the lens port.Key Features:
- Modular designed for Nikon Z5/Z6/Z7/Z6 II/Z7 II Camera.
- Arca-Type compatible dovetail plate with centre marks on each axis.
- Add 16.5mm height based on the original handgrip for pinky support.
- Extendable side plate allows for tethering or cable release.
- Compatible with Peak Design strap.
- Features three 1/4”-20 threaded holes on the side plate for accessory attachment.
- Built-in Allen wrench on the bottom.
- Nikon Z5/ Z6/ Z7 Camera
- Nikon Z6 II/ Z7 II Camera
- Product Dimensions: 148 X 92.8 X 64.5mm
- Net Weight: 155g
- Material(s): Aluminum Alloy