SmallRig DJI Action2 Case 3627 is designed to protect DJI Action2 from scratches. With a modular design, the case, made of PC and TPE, provides strong protection and features magnets to ensure a seamless connection between the lens module and the screen module. It is compatible with all official DJI Action2 accessories, supports multi-scene shooting, and includes a net carrying bag for easy storage of camera and accessories.
- Please separate the two modules and put the case separately.
- Connect the two modules via the magnet interface.
- Ensure secure connection and press the on button for photographing or recording.
- Please read the user manual before attaching and removing the case.
- Please do not use the case in seawater as it is not acid and corrosion-resistant.
- Anti-scratch: protects metal shell that is vulnerable to scratches
- Anti-drop: reduces damage resulting from accidental drops
- Anti-slip: frosted surface increases friction and adsorption
- Insulation: insulates hands against camera overheating because of high-definition video shooting
- Formfitting: maintains access to DJI receiver and indicators and allows accessory attachment
- Retains magnetic properties: highly compatible with all official DJI accessories via magnets
- Suits multiple scenes: supports lanyard and securely attaches to walls
- 1 x Lens Module Shell
- 1 x Screen Module Shell
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Net Carrying Bag
- Lens Module Shell Dimensions: 44 x 44 x 24mm
- Screen Module Shell Dimensions:43 x 43 x 26mm
- Package Dimensions: 110 x 60 x 35mm
- Net Weight: 22.8±0.1g
- Package Weight: 44.5±0.1g
- Material: PC, TPE
- Colour: grey (international version)