SmallRig Right Side Wooden Hand Grip with Record Start/Stop Remote Trigger for Sony Mirrorless Cameras HSR2511 is an extremely handcrafted rosewood grip, which is applied in a shoulder mounting system or handheld shooting. You can adjust the position of the Arri rosette up and down within a certain range according to your need. It is lightweight and exquisite, very comfortable to be held with a smooth surface. The start/stop switch is compatible with most cameras that use the Sony MULTI protocol, such as the Sony A7II/A7III/A6000/A6500 and so on. The camera can be controlled remotely without any shakeNote:
- Before using this product, please confirm that the connection end is an Arri rosette female base.
- Please choose SmallRig rosette mount 1939 or SAP2804 if you want to use this handgrip on a SmallRig camera cage.
- Designed for Sony mirrorless cameras.
- Remote control of the camera.
- Made of handcrafted rosewood, comfortable and attractive.
- The handgrip can be adjustable with a range of 360°
- Ergonomic design provides a comfortable grip.
- Sony A7/A7R/A7S
- Sony A7II/A7RII/A7SII
- Sony A7III/A7RIII
- Sony A7R IV
- Sony A9/A9 II
- Sony A5100/A6000/A6100/A6300/A6400/A6500/A6600
- Sony RX100 III/RX100 IV/RX100 V/RX100 VI/RX100 VII
- 1 x Right Side Wooden Grip with Arri Rosette
- 1 x Hex Spanner
- 1 x Remote Control Cable
- Product Dimensions: 97x76x100mm
- Package Dimensions: 140 x 135 x 75mm
- Net Weight: 290g
- Package Weight: 395g
- Material(s): wood+Aluminum Alloy