SmallRig Wood Side Handle with ARRI-Style Mount 2836 is designed to provide a comfortable grip to increase stabilization and accessory mounts for cameramen. The handle attaches to camera cage or camera rig via ARRI 3/8“-16 screw with two locating pins. The handle can be configured for right or left hand by detaching the metal connector. Featuring 3/8”-16, 1/4“-20 and cold shoe accessory mounts on top to add a light, mic or other accessories, such as Ball Head 761, Monitor Mount 2294 and 2431. The screws attach to a sliding mechanism that allows you to slide the handle up and down for your preferred position. A built-in Allen wrench is included to secure the handle screw and stores inside the handle. The smooth wood handle provides a solid, comfortable grip and it also works well in the situation of low temperature.
- 1.Ergonomic Wooden Side Handle for Camera Cage
- 2.1/4"-20 & 3/8”-16 & Cold Shoe Accessory Mounts
- 3.Can Be Configured for Right or Left Hand
- 4.Adjusts Up & Down 39.7mm with Sliding Connector
- 5.Integrated Hex Spanner for Direction Changing and Height Adjusting
- Any camera cage/plate features ARRI 3/8”-16 thread on sides.
- Product Dimensions: 105 x 80 x 66mm
- Package Dimensions: 125 x 108 x 87mm
- Net Weight: 189g
- Package Weight: 248g
- Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Brazilian Rosewood