Youpro YP-20/S2 shutter release cable supports single shooting mode, continuous shooting mode and long exposure (bulb) shooting mode. And it also includes a locking mechanism for long exposures too, so no more standing there with sore thumbs.
- Half press the release button to start the camera auto-focus. Keep the focus on the main point, then full press the release button to take a picture.
- Locking mode: Please set the camera to continuous or BULB mode, Fully press the release button and lock the button by pushing it to the top. The camera starts the continuous shoot or long exposure.
- To remove locking, push the lock button back to the bottom, then release the button.
- Style: Cable shutter release
- Mode: 2-way button for focus and shooting, lock button for continuous shooting and long exposure.
- Cable length: 120cm
- Dimension: 94 x 30 x 15mm
- Weight: 55g
YP-20/S2 is compatible with:
- Sony A68, A58, A6500, A6300, A6000, A7, A7 II, A7 III, A7R, A7rII, A7rIII, A7S, A7sII, A9, A99II, NEX 3N, NEX 3NL, RX10, RX10 II, RX10 III, RX10 IV, RX100 II, RX100 III, RX100 IV, RX100 V
- 5000L, HX300, HX400V, HX50V, HX60, HX60V, HX80, HX90, HX90V,
- Youpro YP-20/S2 cable x 1