SmallRig CCC2271 is a custom and form-fitted cage designed to provide all-around protection and mounting options for Canon 5D Mark III, IV. It locks camera firmly via 1/4" screws at the bottom. And it protects the camera from twisting and scratching. Attached Slotted screwdriver on the bottom of the cage provides convenience for you to lock and unlock the camera. The cage maintains the battery door, ports and buttons of camera access. It features a nato rail on the left side which allows you to assemble and disassemble your setup quickly by using accessories with nato clamp such as Left Side Wooden Grip 2118. The cage provides multiple 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16, arri locating threaded holes and cold shoes for accessory attachment. Additionally, with built-in arca style compatible dovetail at the bottom of the cage, your setup could be switched fast between tripod and handle.
- Custom and form-fitted cage for Canon 5D Mark III, IV.
- Arca style compatible dovetail at the bottom for tripod shooting.
- Multiple 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16 and arri locating threaded holes for accessory attachment.
- Features nato rail on the left side to quick release your setup.
- Maintains the battery door and ports of camera access.
- Protects the camera from twisting and scratching.
Work With Canon 5D III, 5D IV
- 1 x SmallRig Cage CCC2271
- Product Dimensions: 168.5x129.7x71.7mm
- Package Dimensions: 180x180x80mm
- Net Weight: 219g
- Package Weight: 337g
- Material(s): Aluminum Alloy