SmallRig Swivel Monitor Mount 3514B locks into place via a cold shoe at one end and attaches to a monitor via a unique SmallRig quick release plate at the other end, and the quick release plate is reserved for 2 optional dowel pins, which can be removed and installed as needed to effectively prevent the devices from deflection. This quick-release plate allows for quick and easy vertical disassembly and installation of the monitor. 3514B swivels 360°, and tilts 170° and thus stops at any angle. 3514B has a dynamic load capacity of 1.5kg and its damping of pivot is adjustable through the spanner. Features silicone pads on the top to prevent scratches and increase friction.Note:
- To prevent accidental contact from causing unlocking, the structure of HawkLock Quick Release is designed to prevent accidental contact, and the wrench also has a certain free movement in the locked state. The situation mentioned above is not a quality problem without affecting normal use.
- The dowel pins are only compatible with Atomos Ninja V, Ninja V +, and Atomos Shinobi 7; The dowel pins need to be removed when using other brands of monitors.
- Optional dowel pins effectively prevent device deflection.
- Quickly locked and unlocked through a click without jamming.
- 360° swivel and 170° tilt angle adjustment.
- Adjustable damping, maximum dynamic load capacity of 1.5kg.
- SmallHD Focus Series, Focus OLED Series, UltraBright Series, 500 Series, 700 Series;
- Atomos Ninja Series, Shogun Series;
- Blackmagic Video Assist 5”, Blackmagic Video Assist 4K 7”, Odyssey7Q+, Odyssey7Q, etc.
- 1 x QR Monitor Mount
- 3 x Allen Wrench
- Product Dimensions: 52.5 x 46 x 30mm
- Package Dimensions: 76 x 63 x 40mm
- Net Weight: 101g±5g
- Package Weight: 141g±5g
- Material: Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel