SmallRig Handgrip for DJI Ronin S BSS2314 is designed to hold your RoninS gimbal to enter a handy underslung position and provide multiple mounting points for accessories. The handle is attached to RoninS via a quick release clamp with rubber pad inside to prevent scratching. The wooden handgrip allows 180° adjustment so that you can use it as a side handle and free stop in any position via the rosette.
It features a cold shoe and multiple 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16 and arri locating holes for monitor and microphone. Additionally, the wooden handle comes with a female rosette which is compatible with the rosette extension arm such as 1870 and any other accessories features a male arri rosette.Key Features:
- Ergonomic handle for DJI RoninS Gimbal.
- Optional as a side handle, allow 180° of handle adjustment via the rosette.
- Features 3/8"-16, 1/4"-20 and arri 3/8"locating holes for accessories.
- Comes with a cold shoe on the top for microphone or monitor mount.
- The wooden handle can be used as a rosette handle (female) separately.
- Add rubber pads to prevent scratching your gimbal.
- Aluminum Alloy and wood material which makes it comfortable and durable.
- Features strap holes on both sides.
- Product Dimensions: 223.5X80X28mm,
- Package Dimensions: 300X110X45mm
- Net Weight: 320g
- Package Weight: 430g
- Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Wood