SmallRig L-Bracket for Sony A7R IV LCS2417 is a formfitting bracket. It is fixed to the camera bottom by a 1/4''-20 screw, with anti-twist design preventing wiggles. Both the side plate and base plate are Arca compatible, with sensor centring marks on each axis, allowing quick switch of your camera from vertical to horizontal. It comes with multiple 1/4” threaded holes allowing mount of accessories. For example, mount the SmallRig Cold Shoe Mount 1593 to attach a microphone and mount SmallRig Cable Clamp 2259 to protect the HDMI cable and port. The side plate can be extended to left by 26mm if you need more room for tethering or cable release. It is compatible with the Peak Design Clutch and other hand straps. A flat-head screwdriver is fixed on the side plate. What’s more, it features a soft leather pad on the grip part for added comfort.
Note: Please extend the side plate before opening the camera ports on the side and plugging in cables.
- Form-fitting and dedicated L-Bracket
- Arca compatible base plate and side plate
- Multiple 1/4''-20 threaded holes
- Built-in flat screwdriver on the side plate
- A soft leather pad on the grip for added comfort
- 1 x L-Bracket
- 1 x Hex Spanner
- Product Dimensions: 144.5 x 64.5x 91mm
- Package Dimensions: 160 x 120 x 68mm
- Net Weight: 180g
- Package Weight: 233g
- Material(s): Aluminum Alloy