SmallRig Lightweight Baseplate with Dual 15mm Rod Clamp (magnesium alloy version) 3067 is made of magnesium-aluminum alloy, which is about 40% lighter than traditional aluminum alloy. Designed to work with magnesium alloy cage 3065 and to ensure that the distance from the center of the lens to the center of the rods is 85mm. Comes with a detachable pad to adjust the height according to shooting requirements. The bottom of the 3067 is a standard Arri quick-release plate interface and reserves multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes. While ensuring quick disassembly and assembly, it can also be transferred to other specifications of quick-release plates. On the top is the standard Manfrotto quick release board interface, which can quickly disassemble and assemble the equipment, and can also realize fast switching to the stabilizer shooting.Key Features:
- Magnesium aluminum alloy material, 40% lighter than traditional aluminum alloy cage.
- Quick-release design.
- Convenient for fast switching between tripod and stabilizer shooting.
- Multiple 1/4”-20, 3/8”-16 threaded holes.
- 1 x Baseplate
- 1 x 1/4”-20 Screw
- Product Dimensions: 108 x 83 x 57.2 mm
- Package Dimensions: 125 x 108 x 87 mm
- Net Weight: 269±5g
- Package Weight: 341±5g
- Material: Aluminum Alloy, magnesium-aluminum alloy