SmallRig Sony FX3 / FX30 XLR Handle Extension Rig MD3490 is designed to extend the length of the FX3 / FX30 XLR Handle and add more accessory mounting interfaces. The extension rig is installed at the end of the FX3 / FX30 XLR Handle by a 1/4"-20 screw, which can extend the FX3 / FX30 XLR Handle back by 30mm. It is ergonomically designed to provide users with a comfortable grip. In addition, the extension rig is also equipped with a NATO rail, which is installed on the top of the FX3 / FX30 XLR Handle by two 1/4"-20 screws. It provides more accessory installation interfaces for shooting scenes so that you can quickly install/release monitors, EVF, etc. The extension rig has Cold Shoe, multiple 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16, and ARRI 3/8"-16 accessory threads providing multiple accessory mounting interfaces for shooting. In addition, the NATO rail can be removed and the extension rig can be used separately.Key Features:
- Sony FX3/FX30 XLR Handle dedicated extension rig.
- Extend 30mm backward and increase grip space.
- Integrated Cold Shoe & removable NATO rail.
- Multiple 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 & ARRI 3/8"-16 Accessory Threads.
- Sony FX3 XLR Handle
- Sony FX30 XLR Handle
- 1 x Sony FX3 / FX30 XLR Handle Extension Rig
- 1 x NATO Rail
- 1 x Hex Spanner
- Product Dimensions: 118.8 x 33.7 x 28mm
- Package Dimensions: 105 x 95 x 30mm
- Net Weight: 90g±5g
- Package Weight: 135g±5g
- Material: Aluminum Alloy