1. Compact and lightweight to be carried around: designed to lighten the burden of the film industry, the VB series is approximately 30% smaller than traditional V-mount batteries!
2. Intelligent BMS chip for efficient and safe use: a built-in highly integrated BMS chip takes up less space while supporting varied fast-charging protocols and bi-directional 45W (Max) USB-C PD fast charging!
3. Various interfaces for high compatibility: compatible with camera / camcorder / monitor / wireless transmitter / video light, etc.
4. Practical OLED display for precise control: keeps track of the battery's working status at all times!
5. Premium Li-battery with guaranteed quality and safety: built-in high-capacity premium Li-battery, a double guarantee of quality and performance!
SmallRig VB50 mini V Mount Battery 3579 is about 70% of the size of a normal V-mount battery, given its highly integrated design which takes up less space, making it lighter and more portable! The highly integrated (fast charging protocol chip + MCU + voltage boost control) BMS chip supports a wide range of mainstream fast charging protocols (PD / QC / SCP / PPS / APPLE-2.4A etc.), bi-directional 45W (Max) USB-C PD fast charging, as well as adaptive voltage boost/ adaptive current regulation etc.! In addition, its customized intelligent BMS system ensures faster and safer charging by providing multiple protections against over-current / short-circuit / over-temperature / over-voltage, etc. Such interfaces as USB-A / USB-C / D-tap / DC 8V / DC 12V / V Mount are also included for efficient charging / powering of camera / camcorder / monitor / wireless video transmitter / video light / mobile phone / laptop etc., without using a V-mount plate to convert! The BMS chip has a 16bit ADC / power meter algorithm, together with an MCU and an OLED digital display for you to keep track of the battery's status at all times. Built-in premium high-performance battery (no inflated capacity), which are rechargeable and stable, meet MSDS / UN38.3 / IEC62133 / UL2054 / UL62368 and other internationally recognized standards, allowing you to capture every moment without burden!
- Please keep it clean, dry area, and away from corrosive substances to reduce the risk of short circuits.
- Please check its battery life regularly in case you need it anytime anywhere
- If the battery is left unused for a long time, please charge it to about 70% every three months and put it in a dry and ventilated environment for a longer lifespan.
- Working temperature: -10℃ - 45℃ (14℉ - 113℉),
- Storage temperature:
- One month: -20℃ - 60℃ (-4℉ - 140℉)
- Three months: -20℃~45℃ (-4℉ - 113℉)
- One year: -20℃~20℃ (-4℉ - 68℉)
- Reference storage temperature/humidity:
- temperature: 20℃±5℃
- humidity: 60±15%
- It is normal for the battery to heat up slightly during charging or using.
- When using the D-TAP connector, please distinguish the positive and negative terminals, and do not reverse the battery.
- It’s normal that for a long time of storage the battery will lose some power cause it has self-consumption.
- Do not exceed its rated output when powering up other devices.
- Keep it away from water or fire when using.
- Please avoid dropping or crushing.
- Children can only use it under adult supervision.