The SmallRig Wooden Mini Side Handle (1/4”-20 Screws) 2913 is designed for mirrorless, digital camera, and other small cameras. Two 1/4”-20 screws are fixed to the side of the Cage. The handle supports additional mounting options - The flash and microphone can be mounted through the cold shoe, and the wrist strap, such as 2456, can be mounted through the eyelet to prevent the camera from accidentally falling off. Highly adjustable to fit different cage height and support the quick switch from left-handed to right-handed through the built-in wrench. Compatible with SmallRig Cages 2087, 2808, etc. Made of aluminium alloy and rosewood with an ergonomic design, the portable handle provides filmmakers with a smooth and comfortable shooting experience.
- The maximum bearing capacity of the handle is 3.5kg. Please do not overload.
- Deviation of wood grain colour and stripe is normal.
- This handle serves as a mini grip, please kindly check other handles on our website if you prefer larger ones.
- Ergonomic design, comfortable grip experience
- Adjustable to different cage height and a quick switch from left to the right side
- Additional mounting options through the cold shoe and strap eyelet
- Lightweight and portable design
- Any cage featuring two 1/4”-20 threaded
- holes with 18mm distance on the side.
- 1 x Handle
- 1 x Hex Spanner
- Product Dimensions: 89 x 90 x 45mm
- Package Dimensions: 122 x 104 x 43 mm
- Net Weight: 142g±5g
- Package Weight: 189g±5g
- Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Rosewood